Creating a G-workplace starts with the communication and collaboration offering of Google Apps. Google Apps comes in flavors: Premium (for business), Education
(for schools) and non-profit (non-profit organisations).
To migrate your existing IT environment to Google Apps we offer several services. We also developed tools to support the migration proces. G-workplace offers you the possibility to use these tools to migrate your IT environment.
- Notes2Apps: This tool migrates all data (content) from your IBM Notes application to Google Apps.
- NotesSyncGoogle: All attachments in selected IBM Notes database are synchronized with Google Docs.
- ForwardNotes: is a tool for the Notes Administrator in your IT team. The tool takes care of forward mail, groups, mail in databases to the equivelant mail address on Google Apps.
- File Server migration: We offer you the option to use migration tools from a number of selected partners. Like the migration tool to move all your files from a windows File server (or SharePoint or ECM system) to Google Docs. Contact us for details.
- Start page: Start with a page that contains the short-cut icons to your favourite business applications.
Enable your company with a complete desktop (based on Google Apps). Desktops are available for:
- Recruitment desktop: Manage job opportunities; create your own profile directory of the candidate. In short: run your recruitment company on Google Apps.